Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Secret Note for You

For those of you who enjoyed my "Postcards", hopefully you will enjoy my Secret Notes as well. Since I am not traveling (at the moment) I have decided to create a separate blog for the posts that don't have to do with worldly adventures - It makes sense to me to separate them since the posts will be so different (but still hopefully somewhat entertaining enough to take up a few minutes of your day every once in a while.

Living on this island makes for a pretty routine schedule, leaving lots of room for the mind to wander. As I have found in the past, the best writing often comes out when I have nothing to write about. These posts won't have any sort of theme, schedule, or direction, but will more likely just be a little light reading in your inbox once in a while.

Until my next adventure abroad, this is where my writing will live.

This post doesn't count.

I just had to establish that this is me, and 'Postcards' is taking a break. Enjoy some secret notes in the meantime.

Cheerio

Chloe

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing 10 good things. It really helps get the day off to a decent start. LOVED dancewalk vid. And Barefoot thieves too. It's a shortcut way of recording worthy snippets. You really write a believable chloe dialog with natural humor, not an easy thing. Keep em coming.

    ReplyDelete