Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Local Music Rocks

Hey, wanna know what I'm listening to RIGHT NOW?

You do, because its good. And no, its not Adele. I promise.

Right. So, living on Salty can get a little boring, and nightlife is limited, but what we do have is our fair share of talented musicians. Which brings me to my point. The Barefoot Thieves (Owen Matheison, Jade and Jasper Snow-Rosen, and Josh Cook) : I've been listening to these guys lately since they came out with this totally awesome album, which you can buy online from their Bandcamp page here if you love it, which you most likely will. I might be a little bit biased since they're friends of mine, but that doesn't matter because it really is just super cool. For your enjoyment (is that a word?) I've put the tracks here for you to listen to to your heart's content.

I'm gonna plug these guys for a few fairly obvious reasons:
1.They rock.
2. Local music is worth supporting. Hurray!
3. They rock.

In case you were wondering, my favorites -if I had to choose- are: Sew The Breeze, Fly Me Somewhere, A Generous Kind of Nature, and The Barefoot Thief.

No comments:

Post a Comment